here goes the recipe:-
1 cup of flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1.25 cups of brown sugar (will reduce it to 1 cup only next time)
120 g cooking chocolate 100g butter ferrero rocher (nos ikut generosity.. :))
1. preheat oven to 165deg
2. melt choc + butter in microwave.
3. whisk in sugar, egg, vanilla & salt
4. gradually, add in flour & baking powder. mix until just combine
5. pour half of batter in 8" X 8" pan.
6. arrange the ferrero rocher and top up with the remaining batter.
7. sprinkle chopped crispies, choc chip & almond silver on top.
8. bake for 30 mins. DON'T OVERBAKE like mine!!!
nyums.. next time, nak add choc powder. insya Allah