So, we went to this famous master chef restaurant - Chef Zubir at Wangsa Melawati. Order la few things - lamb, burger and nacho's for appetizer. Nacho's dia adalah sangat sedap, walaupun simple. Tapi makan tak puas sebab portion kecik and share anak beranak.
So I decided to give a try. Main hentam jek, based on taste bud memory. So here it goes, nacho's my version.
1 paket nachos (besar punya - I used mission wrap, flavour butter and garlic.. I think BBQ flavour would be nice too)
Pasta sauce (In my case, I used sos baked pasta yang tak habis)
Grated mozarella and cheese
Chopped coriander leaves
Chopped red capsicum
1. Brown the meat, capsicum and onion in olive oil.
2. Add the pasta sauce. Mix well and set aside.
3. Arrange the nachos in a microwavable container.
4. Distribute the cooked meat evenly.
5. Sprinkle with cheese & chopped coriander leaves.
6. Heat in microwave on high for 2-3 mins or until cheese melt.
7. Serve immediately.
Would be nicer (I think) if you serve it with chopped tomato + green chillies (or jalapeno).