Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I was on cooking mode last long weekend. I baked, I cooked, and enjoyed it so much.

One of my to do list was baking chocolate chip cookies, for kids' lunch box. I used Nigella Lawson's recipe with alteration here and there.



Ingredients:- 
300g flour (I only used 250g)
50g cocoa powder *I added
125g brown sugar
100g castor sugar (I  used only 60-70g icing sugar)
Chocolate chips
1 tsp of soda bicarbonate
125g butter (melted)
1 egg
2 tbsp of milk
1 cap of vanilla essence

Method:-
1. Cream butter, sugar and egg
2. Slowly, add in flour+cocoa+soda bicarbonate+vanilla and mix batter well.
3. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. In addition, I add on some 'unfinished' colourful chocolate on top of the cookies. I found out that colours on Nips cholocate last, while Smarties doesn't when baked.

No comments: