Many thanks to mynn for sharing this. :D
2 cups of rolled oats
2 cups of breakfast cereal (i use cornflakes)
a handful of almond
a handful of choc chips
a handful of sultana
more or less 150g butter
1/4 - 1/2 cup honey
1. preheat oven at 180deg. line slice pan with baking paper. ensure baking paper overhang to ease 'lift up' later. (kita guna term construction sket okay? :P)
2. melt butter and honey in a pot over medium heat till thicken. set aside and let cool.
3. in a bowl mix ingredients 1 -5.
4. pour melted butter and honey into no. 3 till combine. (it's important to ensure that the melted butter is cool enough or u'll ended up with melted choc chips!)
5. transfer into the pan and compact it.
6. bake for 30 mins.
7. let cool completely before slicing.
35 weeks pregger - This week marks my 35th weeks of pregnancy. It has been the toughest so far, mentally and physically. I guess, age is catching up, and body has actually st...
4 weeks ago