A colleague of mine poted an image of step by step how to make brownies in Whatsapp group. Instantly tried it, and fall in love with it.
Thank you to lilicups (intsagram) for sharing.
100g white sugar
90g brown sugar
40g dark chocolate buttons
pinch of coffee
Ing C (sifted)
40g cocoa powder
90g chocolate buttons (I just used pieces of milk chocolate bar)
1. Heat the butter and sugar on a pan, on low heat. Mix well until the sugar dissolve.
2. Turn off the heat and stir the eggs. Whisk well.
3. While it's still warm, add in Ing B. Mix well till the chocolate melts.
4. Add in Ing C, and mix using a spatula until just combine.
5. Put the batter in a lined 7" x 7" pan. Arrange the chocolate button on top.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 160deg for 25 mins.
7. Serve warm