after a month of no entry, i guess, this is my payback time. :D
OH was not around for the past three weeks, resulting in me, being so lazy in the kitchen. still cook, but merely simple stuff for my two boys to eat.
so here goes my next entry - Sweet Sour Barramundi. got the recipe (again) from the book that i purchased recently - Senangnya Memasak Bersama Chef Hanieliza. (highly recommended, as the recipes use the easily available ingredients, without the need to search around in the supermarket). as usual, the recipe is altered to my preference.
5 cloves garlic (thinly sliced)
3 cloves shallots (thinly sliced)
1 cm ginger (thinly sliced)
6 tablespoon tomato sauce
4 tablespoon chilli sauce
2 red chillies (thinly sliced)
1/2 capsicum (sliced)
1 tomato (cut into six)
3/4 cup water
1. Heat enough oil in a wok to fry fish.
2. Coat the fish with corn flour and salt. Fry the fish.
3. Put the fish aside.
4. In a different wok, heat oil.
5. Stir-fry the shallots, garlic and ginger till fragrant.
6. Once done, pour in the sliced chilli, capsicum, chilli sauce, tomato sauce and water.
7. Season with salt.
8. Stir till thicken.
9. Pour onto the fried fish.
35 weeks pregger - This week marks my 35th weeks of pregnancy. It has been the toughest so far, mentally and physically. I guess, age is catching up, and body has actually st...
4 weeks ago