i got this recipe from 'Resepi dari dapur NorZailina'. it was a wedding gift from my thoughtful friend, shay.
my OH loves brinjal so much, so it definitely received a two thumb up (or perhaps i'm hallucinating it.. ahahaha) from him. easy simple recipe. less than 15 mins, it'll be ready to rock your dinner. ecceh!
here goes the recipe. (again, altered to what i have in stock)
500g brinjals (i used the small, purple brinjal)
1 red onion
4 red chillies
4 green chillies (i used 8 red chillies instead)
lime juice (squeezed from 1-2 lime)
1. blend the red onion, shallots and chillies together.
2. slice the brinjal into 2, length wise
3. heat oil in a wok. fry the brinjal. set aside once cooked.
4. reserved some oil. fry the blended ingredients, till fragrant.
5. season with salt and sugar.
6. once the 'sambal' is ready, mixed it with the fried brinjals.
ps - the way i did it was - prepare the sambal first. masa nak makan, baru goreng terung and mixed it with the sambal. it's ur call anyway. :D
Welcome Ammar - Alhamdulillah. I safely gave birth to a healthy baby boy at 37 weeks of pregnancy on 9th March 2017. He weighs 2.92 kg, 50 cm in length. He made it safely...
1 week ago